Thank you to everyone who joined us on another successful conference!
This conference is accredited for 6.50 CECH for CHES.
The University of Arizona Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health is a Designated Multiple Event Provider of Continuing Education Contact Hours (CECH) for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) through the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
If you did not sign up for CECH for CHES at the Conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Below, you will find are copies of the program, presentations and handouts:
- Preconception Health & Reproductive Planning Panel
- Best Practices Panel
- Inter-sectoral Collaboration to Improve Child Safety Panel
- Adverse Childhood Experiences Panel
- Call to Action - Dana Wolfe Naimark
- America's Health Ranking Report - Arizona
- America's Health Ranking Report - Health of Women and Children Report - Arizon
- America's Health Ranking Report - Health of Women and Children Report