Please help us spread the word on our Annual Awards! Click here to receive a flier with all awards information. Thank you!
Cele Cohen Nursing Award
- This award honors a nurse who has made outstanding contributions to their community's health. NOMINATE HERE.
Elsie Eyer Commitment to Under-served People (CUP) Award
- The Elsie Eyer CUP Award creates an opportunity to recognize persons or entities that have demonstrated a sustained effort in assuring the delivery of health services to under-served populations in Arizona. To learn more about Elsie Eyer and her distinguished public health career in Arizona, please click here. NOMINATE HERE.
Harold B. Woodward Award
- Is there a fellow member of AzPHA who deserves recognition for their devotion to the Association? Share your appreciation by nominating them for this award. NOMINATE HERE.
Health Education Media Making Yearly (HEMMY) Award
- Perhaps you or your company developed a groundbreaking piece of educational material related to public health. Whether it was a student-led project, a grassroots effort, or a professional piece, apply today for this year's awards. APPLY HERE.
Lloyd E. Burton (AzPHA) Scholarship Award
- This $500 award helps provide support to a student who is on the path to a career in public health. APPLY HERE.
Senator Andy Nichols Honor Award
- Know someone who has made outstanding contributions to public health policy? Nominate this advocate for public health today! NOMINATE HERE.
Past AzPHA Awardees By Category